Disclaimer; I received these products for free in exchange for my review and my honest opinion
Easter is just a few days away and that means filling Easter baskets, giving gifts and filling our tummys, Tastykakes Easter snacks are the best ever and they will be perfect for all your Easter needs, Easter egg hunts and just whatever you want great snacks for.
Easter is a very special time of the year for me, it means spending time with family, having a great meal and wonderful snacks and fun times. Let me tell what snacks I received from Tastykake, I got the Peach Cobbler Mini Donuts, Lemon Mini Donuts , Pecan Swirls,Tasty Tweets ,they all were delicious from start to finish. These Tastykake Easter snacks are a Limited Edition snack so hurry and buy yourself some of these wonderful treats.
Let me tell you about the Treats I received,
Lemon Mini Donuts
It’s spring, and love – and lemon donuts – are in the air. Pucker up to our sweet, tart lemon donuts in the perfect bite-size portion. Kisses!
Tastykake’s seasonal donuts offer a way to get that same flavor by just opening a bag. These treats taste just like a peach cobbler.
Seasonal Tasty Tweets
Iced creme filled chocolate cakes with sprinkles
Experience a taste of the rolls that everyone goes nuts for. This classic confection delivers on flavor with swirls of brown sugar and pecans.
Check out some of the other Tatsykake delights they carry,
And Tastykake has so many other treats for us to try. They have Bars, Cupcakes, Chocolate Bars, Pies, Danish and Sweet Rolls, just to name a few. Their Prices are the best prices for snacks and treats. Tastykake Snacks can be Purchased at Walmart, Target, Amazon and many more retailers.
Here are some fun Facts:
- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
Now, On to the good facts, Where to buy your Tastykake Treats, Dollar General, Food City, Publix, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and more.
Socialize with Tastykake on Facebook, Twitter
Go to Tastykake Website and find out where you can buy the Best Snacks and Treat, you will ever eat.