Disclaimer; I received these products for free in exchange for my review and my honest opinion
I am delighted to be working with Tastykake, their snacks are my favorite treats to eat. These Patriotic snacks are pretty in color but their taste is even better. They are always fresh and sweet, they are the best priced snacks anywhere. I received 5 boxes of treats from Tastykake, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, Blueberry Mini Donuts, Banana Pudding Glazed Pie, Blueberry Sweet Rolls, S’Mores Kandy Kakes and Orange Junior Kakes.
Tastykake, a snack favorite since 1914, and Wonder, the all-American bread brand since 1921, have joined forces to announce a donation of up to $1 million over the course of three years to the United Service Organizations (USO). Working together to implement the “Deploy the Joy” campaign, the iconic brands intend to raise awareness for the many services provided by the USO, while honoring the brave men and women serving to protect our nation.
The USO is thrilled to partner with Wonder Bread and Tastykake with specially marked commemorative packages honoring service members in stores nationwide, Together, the campaign will provide more resources for their programs that strengthen service members and their families during their time in service.
Check out some of the other Tatsykake delights they carry,
And Tastykake has so many other treats for us to try. They have Bars, Cupcakes, Chocolate Bars, Pies, Danish and Sweet Rolls, just to name a few. Their Prices are the best prices for snacks and treats. Tastykake Snacks can be Purchased at Walmart, Target, Amazon and many more retailers.
Here are some fun Facts:
- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
Now, On to the good facts, Where to buy your Tastykake Treats, Dollar General, Food City, Publix, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and more.
Socialize with Tastykake on Facebook, Twitter
Go to Tastykake Website and find out where you can buy the Best Snacks and Treats you will ever eat, http://www.tastykake.com/