Disclaimer: I was given product to review for my honest opinion.
I was given the opportunity to review the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl duo.
Nutri Ninja Duo Nutri bowl
- Extracts nutrients and vitamins from foods, so you get all the vitamins from your fruits and veggies.
- Mixes ingredients together to make things such as burgers, salsa and tons more.
- Has Auto IQ boost so you can use whole fruits and veggies. No peelings or removing seeds. It breaks them down, leaving no ingredient un-blended and no nutrient behind.
- Makes juices and smoothies in minutes and even under a minute for some.
- No stirring, mixing or work. Just add ingredients and watch it blend.
- Whole fresh foods a lot faster.
- Nutrient Fusion brings fresh ingredients into flavorful great meals and snacks you will love in less time.
- 1200 watts of power
- Switch easily between Nutrient & Vitamin Extractor to the Nutrient Fusion Processor.
Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo is awesome! It does multiple things with one machine using different containers. Love it. I made so many fruit drinks. My kid’s love it. The ninja blends all ingredients together at once. I did not get to use it for meals yet but I did do veggies and fruits. It’s great. I love the Nutri Ninja. All I did was put all my ingredients in and push a button and watched it mix. Took 60 seconds for me. It was cool and so easy. I would have never been able to make these milkshakes or smoothies without this Nutri Ninja Duo. I will share some recipes I did below.
Above pictured is a smoothies I made
Berry yogurt smoothie
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
1 tsp sugar
makes enough for 3 kids cups.
I also tried another fruit smoothie
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
1 tsp sugar and mix!
Makes 4 kids cups
Pictured above was a milkshake type drink I just wanted to experiment and try, but I wasn’t fond of it, but my kids liked it. I am not fond of peanut butter.
Peanut butter Banana Milkshake
1/8 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp honey or sugar
Makes enough for 3 kids cups
This one I wasn’t fond of again but if you love banana and peanut butter mixed, you might like it.
The Nutri Ninja bowl duo is one heck of a machine that ever Kitchen needs to make your life a lot easier. Think about homemade burgers a lot easier than using your hands or spoons? This is a life and time saver. Try it out for yourself! You won’t be sorry. It’s affordable as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this review and hope to hear your thoughts soon. Be sure to follow Nutri Ninja on Facebook and Twitter and their website for up to date information about their product, recipes and more.
- Their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nutrininjakitchen
- Their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/NutriNinja
- Their Website: http://www.ninjakitchen.com/blending-extraction-fusion/nutrient-fusion