Disclosure: We received free product for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Colder weather is upon us and keeping warm this winter is a must. Zippo has a new product that not only will help keep your hands warm this winter, but charge your devices as well. The Zippo HeatBank 9s offers a hand warmer and power bank all in one, serving a double purpose!
- Gentle warmth of up to 120 degrees F/50 degrees C
- Adjustable lanyard to be warn around your neck
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Available in Champagne, Black, and Silver
- Run time of nine hours
- Dual sided warmth
- Six heat settings
- Power bank
- MSRP $49.95
I am enjoying mine and benefiting from all of it’s features. The weather this year has proved to be a little more brutal then past years so having this really comes in handy. I love the power bank feature and the curved design making it feel great in the hands. The different heat settings allow you to adjust to your liking and warming needs. This would be a fabulous gift idea for anyone on your list, especially if they work outside or are always on the go.
The Zippo Fight Fire with Fire Collection is also a good gift option for adults. This lighter not only has a unique design but also gives back! Every lighter that’s sold from this collection, Zippo directly contributes to the restoration of forests. We’ve all seen the wildfires in California as well as other parts of the world, and my heart goes out to all those affected. That’s why being able to give back in any way possible is always a win.
- 10 unique designs including brushed chrome
- Sustainably sourced wood emblems made in partnership with WOODCHUCK USA
- Comes with it’s own certificate with unique code to see where your tree is planted
- MSRP Range is $45.95-$62.95
These lighters are really pretty in person and I love that they are windproof, helping to further combat the spreading any more fires. For more information, make sure you check out Zippo online as well as following them on their social channels below.