The holidays are here and so are the new Bose Alto Frames! If you haven’t heard about them, then you’re going to want to continue reading because Bose has really changed the game! 2019 has proven to be an amazing year when it comes to new product releases. The products this year have really surprised me and these Bose Alto frames available at Best Buy are truly in a league of their own! They are not only frames that can be used to block sunlight and 99% of UVA/UVB rays, they also have built in Bose speakers so you can listen to music and more! They come with their own protective case, charging cable, and cloth bag so you can keep your frames looking brand new at all times.
Unlike existing open-ear products that use bone conduction, Bose Frames use a custom-designed speaker in conjunction with a series of patented acoustic chambers and ports to steer audio into the listener’s ears from the temples of the glasses. The overall result is unbelievable audio clarity and spaciousness that seems almost impossible given the product’s size. What’s really mind-blowing is how full and rich the audio can sound for the wearer, but how little of that can be heard by anyone else, even if they’re standing next to the wearer.
There are three different styles to choose from with premium accesnts and materials like gold-plated hinges that add the wow factor! Alto plays off a classic angular look that comes in both a larger and small size fit, while the Rondo is rounded with a smaller fit.
- Bose Frames Rondo ~ Lens Width: 49.5 mm | Bridge Width: 15.5 mm | Temple Length: 154 mm.
- Nothing in or on your ears ~ A new way to listen. Stay connected to the world around you while discreetly listening to music with a revolutionary open-ear audio design.
- Sight and sound ~ Bose Frames with patented acoustic chambers and premium lenses are designed for sun and sound.
- Bose AR enabled* ~ A first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible. Combining the power of wearable audio products, mobile devices, and integrated apps, Bose AR can augment your world with content for your ears instead of your eyes.
- Built-in microphone ~ Make and take clear phone calls, access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- Uniformly tinted ~ blocking up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant lens
- One-button control ~ Accept or reject calls, play and pause music, access Siri or Google Assistant, and power on and off
- One app, complete control ~ Available for both iOS and Android. Bose Connect app allows you to easily access everything these frames have to offer. Personalize settings, get tips, and unlock Bose AR.
I fell in love with these frames as soon as I removed the seal and opened them up. I received the Bose Alto Small Frames and I’m digging how well they look on my face! They were ready to use immediately out of the box and the presentation was unmarkable. I had plenty of juice to test these out and was blown away by their sound quality and ease of use. The one thing I truly love about these frames is that they look great no matter who wears them, male or female. You can take phone calls or listen to music while still being able to focus on the world around you, unlike headphones which send a “I’m listening to music, don’t bother me” message. The frames feature techology that helps prevent sound from being heard by people nearby so you can still keep conversations private and audio to yourself. Super neat!
If you’re looking for a tech gift this year that will give your recipient the wow reaction, you should definitely check out these Bose Frames available at Best Buy!