Disclaimer; I received this product for free in exchange for my review and my honest opinion, I have not been compensated in any way
Well, I have to say that I am super excited to announce that I am going to get another Great Granddaughter in Feb. so that means it’s time for Grandma to start shopping for baby. I am so happy to introduce the Glow-in-the-Dark paci! All PhysioForma pacifiers, they are designed to help position baby’s tongue forward to maintain an open airway. This exclusive nipple design was developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists. Baby approved too. Accepted by 9 out of 10 babies.
For baby’s oral development, the orthodontic nipple guides tongue placement to evenly distribute pressure across the palate. The narrow base allows for optimal lip closure, supporting proper development of the palate and teeth. Light pacifiers are super lightweight with an extra ventilated shield. Double ventilation channels promote air circulation, helping to reduce moisture buildup on baby’s soft, sensitive skin. The extra-gentle shield is designed for comfort and breathability for a barely-there feel on baby’s face. For uninterrupted soothing, the nipple is an extra-soft silicone with a satin-textured finish to help keep the paci in baby’s mouth. Each set of Light pacifiers includes one paci for day and one glow-in-the dark paci for night.
Available in three sizes: 0-6m, 6-16m, and 16m+. Reusable, sterilizable case included.
- Actively supports baby’s breathing
- Clinically developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists
- One paci for day and one glow-in-the-dark paci for night
- Extra-soft, satin-textured silicone nipple for more comfort and less slip
- Double ventilation holes for air circulation help prevent the gathering of saliva
- Extra-light shield for a barely-there feel on baby’s face
- Lateral curve of the nipple evenly distributes the tongue’s pressure against the palate
- Tiny ridges and inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement
- Supports development of palate and teeth
- Narrow base for extra flexibility and optimal closure of the mouth
- BPA and LATEX Free
- Reusable case lets you sterilize pacifiers in 3 minutes
- Designed and made in Italy
Visit Chicco website to see their other great products such as;
I highly recommend Chicco pacifiers and all of their products, after all , it’s for our babies and Grandbabies so it has to be made good!