Disclaimer; I received these Tastykake Snacks for free in exchange for my review and my honest opinion, I have not been compensated in any way
It is Football time again and what is better than having great snacks for the game, I love the College & NFL games, and having friends and family over for good food and great snacks. Football season is snack season, and finger food is the name of the game and of course, you have to have some good sweet snacks, that’s where Tastykake snacks come in, from Honeybuns to powered donuts.
Tastykake Boston Creme Honeybun with Chocolate Iced and Creme Filled, These custardy, cream-filled confections are coated with a delicious layer of chocolate icing.
Tastykake Glazed Honeybun, This honey bun has the taste of the old fashion ones from my childhood
Tastykake Football Iced Honey Bun, they are a delicious way to indulge your cravings for something sweet. They’re soft, chewy and decadent.
Tastykake Football Frosted Donuts -Bag , everyones favorite mini-donuts
Tastykake Football Powdered Donuts-Bag, these are my favorites to drink with my morning coffee
Check out some of the other Tatsykake delights they carry,
And Tastykake has so many other treats for us to try. They have Bars, Cupcakes, Chocolate Bars, Pies, Danish and Sweet Rolls, just to name a few. Their Prices are the best prices for snacks and treats. Tastykake Snacks can be Purchased at Walmart, Target, Amazon and many more retailers.
Here are some fun Facts:
- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
Now, On to the good facts, Where to buy your Tastykake Treats, Dollar General, Food City, Publix, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and more.
Socialize with Tastykake on Facebook, Twitter
Go to Tastykake Website and find out where you can buy the Best Snacks and Treat, you will ever eat.