I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Good evening everyone! I’m a plus sized girl but I do love to wear clothes that are not only tailored to my size but also fit my personal style. That’s why testing out Dia & Co wasn’t an opportunity I wanted to pass up. They not only have clothing that’s specifically for plus sized girls like myself, but come with a personal stylist that hand picks pieces according to what you like.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out your profile on Dia & Co and take a styling quiz
- Dia & Co will handpick items according to your answers on the style quiz
- Pay a $20 styling fee then wait for your box (gets credited back to anything you keep)
- Once you receive your box, you have 5 days to try your items
- Only pay for what you want and send back anything you don’t (shipping is always free)
It was truly a pleasure testing out Dia & Co. I loved trying on pieces that fit my body type and were also cute! Most of the items that were included in my box were to my liking, however there were some I didn’t quite care for. Thankfully, this isn’t something that causes a huge fuss since shipping anything back that’s not to my person preference is simple as 1-2-3 and always free!
There were five items included in my box.
- 3/4 sleeve woven front knit back blouse by Downing Studio
- Knit top with lace up sleeve by Prescott New York
- 3/4 sleeve smock neck balloon sleeve top by East Adeline
- Bootcut Jean by Downing Studio
- Capri w/rolled hem by Curve Appeal
My favorite piece in my box is this knit top by Prescott New York paired with the bootcut jean by Downing Studio, although the jeans were a little too big. The top’s fabric felt super soft on my skin and fit perfectly without any rising. My next favorite pieces in my Dia & Co. box was the top by East Adeline paired with the Capri jeans by Curve appeal. These items pair well together but can also be interchanged with other pieces in the collection. Love, love, love!
My least favorite piece was the 3/4 sleeve blouse from Downing Studio, although I did appreciate the beautiful stitching around the collar & sleeves. It’s just not something I would personally pick out or wear.
Some things I liked about Dia & Co:
- No commitment ~ you’re not obligated to purchase any of the pieces sent to you
- Fashion tailored to plus sized women
- Options to purchase specific pieces online through their website
- Special discount if you choose to purchase everything in your box
- Free return shipping
- Personal stylist that hand picks clothing to your liking
- Quality clothing that fits beautifully
- Returning is super easy using prepaid envelope
Some things I did not like:
- Clothing was a little higher than my normal budget
- That’s about it!
Bottom line, I really like Dia & Co and am thoroughly impressed with the items my personal stylist hand picked for me. I felt like a real super model in my own private fashion show. A huge thanks to Dia & Co. and Influenster for this amazing opportunity. Plus girls rock!
Have you tried Dia & Co? If so, how did you like it? If not and you’d like to try, head over to Dia & Co and get styled for free!