Disclaimer; I Received These Products For Free In Exchange For My Review and My Honest Opinion
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here again and Tastykake has the perfect snacks for your parties, dinners or just however you celebrate this unique Holiday. The Green Snowballs from Tastykake are the most delicious snack which are créme filled chocolate cakes covered in a green coconut marshmallow coating. They are a Limited Edition so go and get your today and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and have a great snack too. These treats can be found everywhere Tastykake is sold now through March 24 and they have an estimated retail price of $1.79 or less.
Now Some Fun Facts about St. Patrick’s Day ,
1. St. Patrick’s Day is an Irish national holiday with banks, stores, and businesses closing for the day.
2. The first St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the United States was held in Boston (1737).
3. Shamrocks are the national flower/emblem of Ireland.
4. The color of St. Patrick’s Day was originally blue.
5. Beer is one of the most widely consumed beverages on St. Patrick’s Day.
6.Legend says that each leaf of the clover has a meaning: Hope, Faith, Love and Luck.
Check out some of the other Tatsykake delights they carry,
And Tastykake has so many other treats for us to try. They have Bars, Cupcakes, Chocolate Bars, Pies, Danish and Sweet Rolls, just to name a few. Their Prices are the best prices for snacks and treats. Tastykake Snacks can be Purchased at Walmart, Target, Amazon and many more retailers.
Here are some fun Facts:
- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
Now, On to the good facts, Where to buy your Tastykake Treats, Dollar General, Food City, Publix, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and more.
Socialize with Tastykake on Facebook, Twitter
Go to Tastykake Website and find out where you can buy the Best Snacks and Treat, you will ever eat.