Losing this weight for the second time has been such a struggle for me. Between the lack of motivation to the added stress at home I just have not been feeling like doing much. On top of that I am pretty much an emotional eater and find myself eating something just because it is there even if I am not hungry. That is why when I seen an advertisement to review ace I pretty much jumped at the chance. Ace stands for appetite control and energy. You get the natural energy you need without the extra jitters while being able to control your appetite. I was sent a 7 day supply of ace and when it arrived started taking it almost immediately. I started off with one pill but did not see the energy I so desperately needed so I began to take two by day 3. Unfortunately I had to stop taking them because I started to not feel well. I had a headache for 3 days straight so I really did not get the full effect of using ace. Let me clarify, I get headaches a lot so it was not anything caused by taking ace. I have a positive opinion about the product and am not saying that it did not work because it caused me to have headaches. Instead I will list the pro’s and cons of my experience below.
- I had a decreased appetite during taking ace which means I ate less when I was feeling well and I craved less things that were bad for me, making it easier to eat healthier.
- i noticed that I did not eat when I wasn’t hungry or bored. I really did not even think about it.
- Although I did not feel a bolt of energy, I did feel less sluggish then I usually do and I could perform my everyday duties
- Had a great rep that was willing to help and answered any of my questions I may have had
- Most of the time after taking ace I felt sick to my stomach but that went away after I ate something
- Did not give me as much energy as I would have liked
- Did not see any weight loss
I will say that I truly feel that ace would have worked well and I would have had better results if I had taken it consistently during my 7 day trial. Although I did not like the nauseating feeling I had I did see a small increase in energy and I ate much much less on those days I took it. It also encouraged me to drink so much more water than I have drank in a long time which is a huge plus. So in my final thoughts I would give ace a 4 out of 5 based on my experience.
I would love to hear your thoughts especially if you have taken ace in the past or are taking it now. What has or has not worked for you? What did you like or dislike about it?