As we age, skin starts to show the effects of a lifetime of sun exposure and pollution. Scars from acne can become more noticeable. Dark spots, or areas of increased melanin, begin to show up, sending people searching for ways to reduce the appearance of the spots. At the same time, the underlying skin is begging for help to repair the damage that has been done that caused the dark spots to appear.
Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener uses six powerful, botanical ingredients to lighten skin, reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots, and even skin tone.
- Alpha-Arbutin is a fast-acting skin lightening product that is biosynthetic and water soluble. It works by blocking melanin production in the epidermis. In a study done with 80 Chinese subjects, 85% saw reduced dark spots and better skin tone. It is also gentle enough to use on all skin types.
- Belides are made from wild daisies. They reduce melanin production on the skin, which helps even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots. It’s so effective, results can be seen in as little as two weeks.
- BioWhite is made from mulberries, saxifrage, scutellaria, and grapes, and it works by stopping the amino acid, tyrosinase, that produces melanin, so it works well on reducing age spots. It has an almost neutral pH so it is safe to use on all skin types.
- BV-OSC is an oil-soluble type of vitamin C that can be used to help reduce the appearance of dark spots and freckles on the face and neck. It does this by inhibiting melanin production, which it can do by as much as 80%. It also helps improve collagen manufacturing by the cells. BV-OSC is more readily usable for skin care products than other forms of vitamin C. Typically it is used in the .5% – 2% concentration range. It is also an effective antioxidant and UVB protector when applied to the skin.
- NET-DG, or dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, is a licorice root extract which provides an anti-inflammatory, soothing quality to Ageless Derma. It is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin and keeps histamines under control. It helps preserve hyaluronic acid in the skin as well.
- A type of vitamin B called niacinamide does a great job removing dark spots from the face caused by aging or sun exposure such as dark spots or freckles. It also helps with acne marks and reducing inflammation. In both cases, it works by blocking melanin from appearing on the surface of the skin, and it helps the skin retain moisture and produce collagen. Niacinamide is much more gentle than niacin, which can cause flushing of the skin.
Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener contains above ingredients and combines healthy plant extracts and science to create a soothing cream that rolls back the years and gives skin a youthful appearance again.
Purchase Ageless Derma Anti-aging Intensive Skin Brightener at DrSkinSpa.com
As founder of Focus Medical Spa in Orange County, California, Dr. Mostamand is accustomed to hearing glowing feedback from thousands of grateful clients. For the past 10 years, his medical spa has offered non-invasive aesthetic procedures and physician grade skincare solutions to women seeking to rejuvenate and restore their damaged or aging skin.
In an effort to expand his ability to assist clients seeking to restore and maintain their youthful appearances, Dr Mostamand founded a skin care website. Since 2006, DrSkinSpa.com has been dedicated to providing complimentary skincare consultations as well as easy access to more than 4,000 of the most effective, physician grade anti-aging skincare products available.
His well-received book, Ageless Skin Obsession, provides valuable insight into the latest skincare research and the assists readers in making educated decisions in their quest to capture the essence of ageless skin.