We were sent a 40V Ryobi Lawnmower free of charge in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
So, someone is a very happy camper with their brand new lawnmower from Ryobi. This arrived at our doorstep last week and boy, was the husband in shock! We have been borrowing our uncles lawnmower every time the grass needed cut so we are extremely happy to have one of our own now. Not only do we have one of our own but this one is amazing. It requires no gas and is easy to use.
Here is some of the great things that hubby had to say about this lawnmower from Ryobi.
1. Easy to assemble – There were only a couple pieces that had to be put together and only took a few minutes.
2. It’s electric and comes with 2 batteries – Great for if one dies, you can just change them out and recharge the other.
3. Cordless – Requires no gas allowing you to save more money in the long run.
4. Light weight
5. Picks up leaves and has a bag to allow you to use the extra cuttings for mulch.
6. Compact – Great if you have a small home with a small yard. Also great for storage after each use.
7. Adjustable settings – Depending on the setting you don’t have to keep going back and forth to get a clean cut.
8. Clean cut – Lawnmower provides a clean cut. On one side you can see before he cut the lawn and the other shows how clean the lawn looks after he cut it. It looks amazing!
9. Quiet – The motor is very quiet and less annoying then your traditional lawnmower. You can even cut grass late at night without waking the neighbors if you wanted to.
This is an amazing lawnmower and we don’t have anything bad to say about it. However, with every product, there are some things that you may ask. Here are some of the things that hubby addressed.
1. Although it is compact, if you have a bigger yard, it may take longer to cut.
2. Cosmetics are plastic – you might have to worry about hitting rocks or breaking something on the lawnmower
3. Lawnmower runs on electric – If the battery goes bad, how much would it cost to replace it?
As you can see, the good certainly outweighs the negative or cons. The Ryobi 40V lawnmower is definitely something my husband says he bangs with (loves)! Check out our brief video and see how quiet and easy it is to use!
If you are still stuck on a gift to get Dad this year, don’t forget to give Ryobi a try. They have plenty of great outdoor tools and products for the spectacular man on your list!! Ryobi is also sponsoring a giveaway for a chainsaw just in time for Fathers Day!!
Disclaimer: The previous post may contain affiliate links. If these links are clicked, I may receive monetary compensation. If the previous post is a product review, I was given the product to facilitate the review. Regardless, all opinions are my own. I only recommend products that I truly believe will benefit my readers. My full disclosure policy can be found under the disclosure tab above.