**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Say goodbye 2015 and hello 2016! I hope you all are having a fun and safe New Years Eve and wishing everyone a Happy New Year! If you were blessed with a bundle of joy this year and are looking to capture your baby’s 2015 milestones, how about making a baby photo book with Blurb? Blurb has pre-designed templates that make it super easy to add baby’s photos and then mix in captions, comments, and memories to build a book that’s totally precious. They also offer an array of book sizes, paper types, and cover styles so you can make a book that will be treasured year after year. Here are a few ideas for inspiration:
- Make a 365-page masterpiece—a picture taken every day of their first year
- Collect pictures contributed by everyone in the family
- Add a short line or two explaining the story behind each photo
- Create a book written for your baby while you’re expecting
- Take baby for a walk and document neighborhood landmarks—compare in a couple of years